Zatte Vrienden Punt NL forum index Zatte Vrienden Punt NL
Ieder zijn lol

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Vrouwen?

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Zatte Vrienden Punt NL forum index -> Zatte Vrienden Punt NL
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Willie2
Zatte Post Master

BerichtGeplaatst: Donderdag 23 December, 2004 9:27    Onderwerp: Vrouwen? Reageer met quote

A store that sells husbands has just opened in where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the floors. However - there is a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down - except to exit the building.
So... a woman goes to the shop to find a husband. On the first floor, the sign on the door reads Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to
herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.
The second floor sign reads Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.
The third floor sign reads Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids & are extremely good-looking. "Hmmm, much better" she says, "but I wonder what's upstairs?"
The fourth floor sign reads Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good-looking AND help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting, BUT there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.
The fifth floor sign reads Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good-looking, help with the housework AND have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think... what is awaiting me further on?"
So up to the sixth floor she goes. The sixth floor sign reads...... Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,456,789,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at Husband-Mart and have a nice day.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Zatte Vrienden Punt NL forum index -> Zatte Vrienden Punt NL Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: